Wednesday, May 24, 2006

 

Here's a piece of Marimekko fabric for the wall. Very practical for apt. dwellers, I think. Even though we did bother painting this, here, wall a lovely shade of "Luminaria" we needn't have because the wall hangings add that color without the bother of trying to make your paint job look decent. Also, the hangings are interchangeble and the best part is: when you leave, you take it with you. Please pardon the unsightly cable wire. I guess I should've take the picture further back , so you could get a feel for the whole room. Sorry. This way you don't have to look at the toddler toys that are strewn about.

Comments:
I like what you've been doing. It's impressive to see the number of items that you've accomplished over the past few months. This is a good record when you start feeling blue that "I'm not getting anything done!" Mom
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?