Tuesday, February 27, 2007

 

Time Well Spent



It was another really great week visiting my parents. We didn't shop, we didn't go out to eat, in fact, we hardly left the house. Perfect. We made lots of messes, but they were "productive puddles" so, it was OK.
I worked on my 4th in a series (pictures to follow) of this top. The ruffle really took me forever (especially working in 15 min. increments), but I think I'm really going to like it. Though no one would ever really describe me as a "ruffly girl" (or lanky, for that matter, but oh well.), I think it's fun for a change. The other 3 tops like this I've made have been sans ruffle.
I also made some more diapers. It was a flannel sheet windfall. Mom ripped it with her big toe. (funny image), so I got, or rather Ellie got the spoils.
I also worked on my sock, ransacked Mom's trims and buttons for other projects. All in all it was a productive, fun week. As you can see, my usually so tidy Frances got in on the fun. She's such a tidy little girl. Obviously not inherited from her Memsie or Mama.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?